It’s All About
At Allphase Property Inspections, we know what good homes are made of, and we’re vigilant about protecting the interests of our clients. Our rigorous home inspections identify issues that can detract from the quality and safety of a property’s construction, elevating your knowledge so that you can confidently proceed with final negotiations. Every detail about a home matters—even those that may at first seem small and irrelevant to the overall condition of the property. Bringing in a detail-oriented home inspector is the best choice you can make now in order to also make the best choice when finalizing the terms of your prospective home purchase.
A History of
High-Quality, Hands-On Work in the Industry
- Owner and inspector James Johnson’s experience in the construction industry dates all the way back to 1987, and over the years, he has contributed his hands-on building expertise and second-to-none knowledge to countless residential and commercial projects
- Since 2005, we’ve completed over 7000 successful home inspections, protecting North Carolina home-buyers from aspects of a prospective investment that could work against their best interests if corrective action isn’t taken in advance
- When we inspect a home, we know what to look out for, and who—because we’re always on your side, doing everything within our professional capacity to help you save money and make an informed home-buying decision
In-Depth Inspection Reports
Delivered Right on Time
You can expect to receive your full digital inspection report within 24-48 hours after we’ve evaluated the home’s condition. Upon clicking the password-protected link we send you, you’ll be able to view a detailed summary of the strengths and deficiencies that were identified in the home’s construction. Color photographs are included as necessary to help you better understand why a component has been flagged as defective. We provide all our clients with access to the innovative Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge—for no additional charge!
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- The CRL™ will help you keep track of your main points of discussion for final negotiations, allowing you to easily generate a comprehensive list of project and repair requests
- You can create your request list directly from your inspection report, choosing to request repair, replacement, or reimbursement for any defective component listed
- For your convenience, you can access the CRL™ from virtually any device with an internet connection
Eastern NC’s Experienced Home Inspection Specialist
We proudly serve Onslow and Pender County, including the cities of Jacksonville, Sneads Ferry, Topsail, and Hampstead. We’re able to inspect homes in the following zip codes: 28540, 28546, 28445, 28460, 28443, and 28411.
Evening and weekend scheduling Available
At Allphase Property Inspections, we have your residential and commercial property inspection needs covered. We’re highly experienced in every phase of building construction, and we’re able to quickly and coherently explain the various factors that are affecting a building’s overall health. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Allphase Property Inspections
PO Box 430
Holly Ridge NC 28445